Monday 11 January 2010

First Post January 2010

Hey there this is the first time ive commited to reguarly blogging mainly because its the first time I have committed to grinding online properley rather than grinding live and having a shoot online. Have just started playing online really but have a fair amount of live experiance. I play on Whitebet on the Ongame network and my nik is TiltyTyler. Well the purpose of this blog apart from boring everyone who stubles across it is to keep track of my results and stop me going insane and tilting as I am prone to doing.

Basically at the moment I am playing 11$ DON's (double or nothings) and 11$ hu sngs as well as the occasional mtt. First few days saw a few big downswings due to my inexpieriance online and multitabling and running like Jeal in his worst nightmare. So currently showing a loss on sharkscope but in profit due to my handy rakeback deal, cheers Stig.

Thats the intro so Shuffle Up n Deal and ill keep u posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment